Brow lift via endoscopic minimally invasive surgery
Individual results may vary.Case ID: 1965
Front: endoscopic brow lift with no eyelid surgery
What is a brow lift procedure?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift:
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
- Can be performed in conjunction with eyelid surgery as well
What are the steps of a brow lift procedure?
Step 1 – Anesthesia
You will be given anesthesia so that you will be comfortable during the surgical procedures. Your surgeon will suggest either intravenous sedation or general anesthesia.
Step 2 – The incision
Brow lifts can be performed in different ways. Some surgeons prefer using an endoscope (a thin tube with a camera on the end) and special instruments placed through small incisions made within the hairline. This allows the tissue and muscle beneath the skin to be adjusted, correcting the source of visible creases and furrows in the forehead.
-Surgery results can vary